Willard & Marguerite Beecher – Beyond Success and Failure: How to Be Yourself-Reliance and Maturity
+In BEYOND SUCCESS & FAILURE, the Beechers do not offer any panaceas, nor do they provide you with elaborate programs & disciplines.+
- But they do help you to find your own direction & your own abilities to handle any & all confronting problems.
- They show how you can find your own center of gravity inside yourself & begin to know the satisfaction that flows from using your own talents & living as a responsible adult.
- Their book is dedicated in honor of Dr. Alfred Adler, founder and founder of Individual Psychology. This was during which time they gained their first understanding of human behavior.
- According to The Beechers, eight concepts rule the lives of all adults.
- They encourage everyone to awaken to their own inner wisdom-reliance to shape its parts & aspects.
- Only the self-confident are successful.-reliant emotionally & physically can function as adult human beings able to cooperate with other adults, because life demands that we be useful & productive, or as Adler said, to “be a help & not a burden.”
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)