Resonance Science Foundation – The Meridian Mastery Program
The Meridian Mastery Program:
Watch the short video below and learn something entirely new
No matter if you are a beginner, advanced or intermediate practitioner, this article will help you.
A Human with a Body that is interested in healing.
When does it start?
You can begin anytime with lifetime access upon purchase.
For practitioners or anyone interested in healing,
You will never see a program like it before.
Click below to listen to the January 20th update!
- Learn how light refraction and neural frequencies can help you better understand where East meets West.
- Learn more about the nervous system and geometry for healing and health.
- You have the power to heal yourself
- For therapists, accelerate treatment results.
What’s the difference in this program?
Meredith Sands Keator brings together 25 years’ worth of research into the fusion between Eastern and Western medical principles in order to highlight the importance of Meridians with regard to light refraction or geometry.
This helps us to understand what the East has known for thousands of years and how it can change our perception of our bodies.
Learn to read and support your own health before, during, and after an illness.
If you are a Therapist, learn to read the bodies and speed up your treatment results.
Meredith walks through the reasons why this program is so important.
The Meridians detect distortions prior to illness as they speak to the subtle fluctuations that the body experiences while Living.
Meredith shares Meridian Mastery Program details…
This video will show you:
- What is a? Meridian and how can this knowledge help me?
- What is the real difference between Eastern and Western medicine? And why do they seem so distinct?
- How can this help me before I experience any illness?
- How can this help me when I’m moving through an illness?
- What can I do to benefit if I’m a therapist who works with the bodies?
- What does geometry have do with the? Meridian system?
- What are fractals? How can they help me understand my body, and my health process?
- What does it mean to say “a?” Meridian Is the organ in trouble? Does this mean that the organ is in trouble
- What can I expect to learn about this program?
This program can be used as an adjunct to the Fractal Anatomy or Geometry of Healing programs. This program is not required to join the Fractal Anatomy and Geometry of Healing program. Meridian Mastery Both will be very useful to your understanding.
Check out the special discount when you check out!
About the new Meridian Program: We will be learning…
- An overview of the basic principles of Chinese Medicine, to help you understand how you can apply it.
- The Twelve Primary Meridians – where are they and how to stimulate your health?
- The Both classical definitions and lesser ones of Meridians can be used.-Research that is well-known and illuminating, which expands our understanding.
- You can address specific issues with this knowledge, such as low back pain, neck and shoulder tension, carpal tunnel, repetitive strain injury and low back pain.
Twelve Meridians, Six Sections
Each section covers the following: Meridian These are the components of pairs:
- The Classical knowledge of the given Meridians, and their function
- Deeper, current information on each pair
- A practical component that allows the artist in you to combine your left and right brain and absorb information more easily
- Stretch component to enhance this learning by integrating it into YOUR body with YOUR specific concerns.
- A hands-Video to show you how to help someone else, regardless if you are a somatic therapist.
Based on the information in her Fractal Anatomy and Geometry of Healing, ProgramThis section focuses on the practicalities of putting these information into practice.
Whether or not you have taken the Geometry of Healing Program The answer is yes or no Meridian Mastery Program As a next-Level in learning or a stand-Only course to get you in your body or increase your client support
We often refer to an organ in terms of a MeridianHowever, this doesn’t necessarily indicate that it is damaged.
It could be a sign that it needs some help or a signpost providing an indication of the weather for that day.
You can learn to think like an Eastern AND a Western practitioner and understand a more unified vision that helps you take care of your body ~ before troubles arise, or when you’re needing support during illness.
Meredith Sands Keator
Trained in Shiatsu and Acupuncture in the early 90’s, Meredith teaches accelerated healing skills to Somatic therapists of all modalities to increase treatment results through more direct access to the nervous system.
She is a pioneer in Eastern and Western integrative science. Neural Resonance Therapy®, A therapeutic approach to the nervous systems that is based on frequency. How frequency can be better understood and accessed using a lens of geometry.
Meredith works with cosmologists and physicists to understand the geometric precision of the body. This understanding appears to mirror the information we currently see in the universe on both a fractal level and holographic.
Her research in this field since 1996 has taken her to many parts of the globe, where she meets, learns and shares the work of remarkable practitioners and teachers from different modalities and cultures.
Pursuing a strong collective within the healing arts to raise awareness around the integration of alternative and allopathic practices is her life’s work.
Testimonials on the nature of this work
“I am very grateful for your Fractal Anatomy and the Geometry of Healing course.
The Your communication is top-notch in terms of quality and clarity. The The mix of modalities, visual beauty, the experience of doing somatic stretch to discover body connectivity, and the range of references that you provide. I was inspired by your video this morning. How the Geometry works together – Wonderful!”
“I believe applying this understanding to your anatomy is crucial for correcting bodily conditions. I feel balanced and aligned. I feel energized and integrated with myself. Everyone should do it.
“I have enjoyed your work immensely…Your work has given me some missing pieces, some I realize that were actually already there but out of my conscious awareness. I was aware of many ‘ahas’ throughout the course. But, I didn’t know that.
I have started to talk to my clients more deeply, in ways I could not, but wanted to, and can now do so easily.
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)