Neil Strauss – The Truth
From the author of the blockbuster bestseller best seller The Game:
The shockingly personal, relatable, and brutally honest memoir of a dating expert who faces the greatest challenge of his life: monogamy, fidelity.
- Neil Strauss Millions around the globe were familiar with the name of the author of The GameStyle’s funny and insightful account of his transformation from a shy, insecure nerd to an ultraconfident, ultrasuccessful pickup artist is called Style.
- The book jump-The “seduction community” was established internationally and has since been made Strauss A household name is one that is loved or feared by single men and women.
- Writing is a process that requires experience. The Game Also, transformed Strauss To be a man who could have everything a man desires: the ability to date and/or have casual sexual sex with almost any woman he meets.
- The These results were indeed very energizing. They also conditioned him into seeing the world as a constant parade, with sex, and opportunity.-Term commitment is being put on the back burner
- He was forced to choose between the parade and himself when he met the woman.
- The It was difficult and it was also very wrenching. He had to dig deep into his past to discover the moral aspects of his pickup lifestyle and the underlying mystery that shaped him into the man he is today.
- It led him to extreme behavior that revealed how conflicted his entire life. It made him question everything about himself and about how men and women interact with each other.
- He would never be the exact same again.
- This new book is honest and compulsively listened to.
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)