Michael D. Yapko Ph.D. – Calm Down
Everybody gets anxious from time-to-time. Anxiety can be a part of your daily life if you are constantly worrying, thinking about what may happen, and avoiding situations that might cause you discomfort. This is a sign that anxiety is a growing part of your life. Calm Down audio program will help you manage – and even prevent – episodes of anxiety in your life as Dr. Yapko His clinical expertise will help you learn many key skills that can reduce or even prevent anxious thoughts, emotions and behaviors. These skills can be used to identify and correct the thoughts.“What if…?”) and perceptions (“I could never handle it if…”) that lead to anxiety.
***Here’s what’s in the Calm Down program:
SESSION 1 –
- Anxiety: What it Is, Where It Comes From and What Can Help (A discussion on how to better understand anxiety and manage it skillfully).
- Change as a process: From fear to acceptance without thinking too much (The importance to adapt to life’s changes without overanalyzing them).
SESSION 3 –
- Comfortable Familiarity and Seeking Out What’s New (Sensible and positive ways of venturing outside your comfort zone).
- T hinking Globally but Acting Locally (The danger in thinking in too general terms and missing useful opportunities).
- Separate This From That (A division-And-For self-confidence and fearlessness, conquer your fears!
- Sleep Well (A soothing journey into quality sleep that offers restorative benefits.
- It Seems Risky…or Am I Just Too Cautious? (A focus on assessing risk realistically and building trust in oneself.
- Looking forward (The importance of considering the future…but without the catastrophes).
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)