Loren W. Christensen – Restraint and Control Strategies
Loren W.Christensen- Restraint and Control StrategiesThis is primarily for cops and bouncers and Security professionals who can’t afford to just hit some guys head-on are not allowed.
- This is not an easy task. and Effect take downs and How to hurt someone but not cause them serious (lawsuit worthy), permanent damage.
- This is not a downer. and Finish the course and Not a complete ‘all points addressed’ fighting system.
- You will see these DVDs.
- Loren He has been a cop for almost three decades so he knows his stuff when it comes to doing. and Thank goodness, teaching is easy with moves like these.
- He is as old as a granddad (looks old!). – but once u see him giving the instruction you can see his age is a boon.
- He is an expert in how to move the body so it will comply.
- I loved the section on how you can switch from a lock with a join to a lock with head control, when you have to take down stalls from an existing lock.
- Too often, there are too many fancy locks and Holds don’t work the same as they do in a book when you have to apply them IRL.
- Sparring will prove this fact! To learn body mechanics and To finish the takedown fast, you can use momentum (or the head). and Hard is very useful information.
- There are many gems, such as how to look at a man (where to watch his body) in an approach that allows you to see any attack he may attempt but also neutralizes him. and in a non aggressive posture…
- Great stuff! This isn’t watching his hands.
- Loren says why that is not as good…
- This is worth a look if you are able to take down in the gym in ur sparing, but are unsure if you can pull them off IRL.
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)