Lee Morrison – Instructor Enhancement Program
…In this final installment of the Secondary Tools series we take a look at the use improvised weaponry.
…. These are the two areas that concern me most: personal carry and weapons.
- This is how we view the subject from the perspective of carry law in the United Kingdom. Here, unlike other parts Europe, we are not allowed to carry any item that could be construed as an ‘arms’. Therefore, our principle of “going armed” must remain secondary.
- In this program we take an updated view of improvised tools, looking at some of the latest purpose built KIT on the market for Self Protection, along with other simple carry options and useful tools to hand.
- We take an in-In-depth analysis of the pros and disadvantages of impact tools over edge and point items. We also examine the ‘Force to Threat Parallel,’ and the possible consequences of using such KIT.
- The message is that IMPACT is always going be the more clinical option – and anything in your hand is most certainly not better than nothing.
- This program is a wonderful final addition to the Secondary Tools Series. It provides excellent scenario training drills, good advice, and great guidance.
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)