Bruce Kumar Frantzis – Strings of the Tao (2008)
Taoist lineage master performs live. Bruce Frantzis Chants are never recited-Before-Steve Kindler, a former Kitaro violinist, recorded liturgies of ancient Chinese with Steve Kindler. the Seven-string violin.
- During his training as Taoist priest in China Frantzis Learned 3,000 liturgies that are rich in vibrational undertones as tools to activate or weave together the There are eight energy bodies in a person.
- He is believed to be the Only Westerners in the This ancient practice is now being studied by the entire world.
- Frantziswhose meditation lineage is directly connected to that of Lao Tse—author of the Tao Te Ching—explains in detail how each liturgy he performs can help you achieve profound spiritual states as you meditate or practice energy work such as tai chi, chi gung, or yoga.
- Listen to these powerful liturgies for a deep relaxation or just for fun.
- They can help cultivate joy, balance and compassion in your daily life.
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)