Ann Weiser Cornell – Learning Focusing
Learning Focusing Audio Set
Are you stuck in a loop of repetitive thoughts or feelings that are causing you to feel stuck?
Do you find it difficult to sit down and listen to yourself?
Do you have a full day of activities?-blame, guilt, sadness, anger, etc. you’ve been holding at bay comes home to roost?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a set of simple, reliable skills you could use to be with yourself in a new way?
- Imagine the space you could have Take a moment to notice what you feel, rather than trying to suppress them.
- Imagine being able to Instead of getting swept up in their tailspins and feeling wiped, be open to the whirlwind you have of wild thoughts swirling around inside of your head. By the end of each day.
- Imagine you are gentle With curiosity or calm wonder, you can see everything inside. Find out what your experiences could be trying to teach you.
- Focusing can help you Stop the repetitive cycle of stress and cultivate calmer habits It will change your life. It’s easier than you might think.
What you’ll gain from this audio set:
- A clear, simple practice to help you tune into what’s happening below the thought-Where real change is possible, it is at the line.
- A calm, centered presence with the skills to continue turning your attention toward your repetitive internal cycles in order to transform them at their source
- A process that makes it easier to listen in. Focusing So that stuck emotions and thoughts can be released. It takes less effort You can do it.
⭐️Ann Weiser Cornell⭐️
Ann Weiser Cornell struggled with painful addiction, anxiety in social situations, and an inability to do the thing she most wanted to do – write.
Ann Created Inner Relationship Focusing With her long, slender legs-time colleague, Barbara McGavin, to Help her to overcome the negative thinking and feelings that kept her in difficult places. It was the turning point in her life that made her realize her mission: to help others create quiet miracles.
This audio set is for:
- You’re new to Focusing Do you just want to get your toes in the water?
- You’re stuck and want to learn how to find your own truth when it matters most
- You want to end the cycle of repetitive inner thoughts
- You’ve tried other methods for creating change in your life and they haven’t worked
- You’re busy and don’t want to take a full online course
- You want simple, straightforward help when you’re struggling to get through the day
- Focusing is familiar, yet you’re having a hard time staying with the process when you feel too much or too little
- This audio set is easy to digest because it contains bite-sized chunks of information.
- It’s portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go
- Included guided exercises to help you drop by if you need additional support
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)